Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Is this the girl with the hottest bums ever?!


Kim Kardashian claims to have the hottest butt in the world, but see what the Russian girl has to show. These photos prove: Kim is not the only one with hot bums!



Her name is Anastasiya Kvitko and she says this: “I have the hottest buns in the world”. And she takes many photos to prove she really does. This blodnie has much more to show. Her curves are amazing.




The girl is just 22 years of age. She lives in Russia and works as a model. Here is what she says about the gorgeous body she is endowed with:






“I like Kim Kardashian but I don’t quite like being compared to her – she is far behind me. My body is sporty, my hip muscles are trained, my bottom is the most beautiful one, and I have not done any plastic surgeries on my face.”



At this the girl has a pretty tiny waist (just 24.8 inches). This creates an amazing curve at her wide hips and she’s got nice boobs, too. So, after all she might be more gorgeous than Kim. Enjoy the photos and it’s up to you to decide which one of them is the sexiest.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Etiam at libero iaculis, mollis justo non, blandit augue. Vestibulum sit amet sodales est, a lacinia ex. Suspendisse vel enim sagittis, volutpat sem eget, condimentum sem.

1 comment: